BSNL to Woo the Customers of Attingal

We are all fed up with the promotion calls of private mobile operators like Idea, Airtel or Vodafone. But I was pleasantly surprised to hear a promotion call on my land phone from BSNL, Attingal. When I took the phone, a recorded message said: “Welcome to a BSNL Mela in Town Hall, Attingal, on 12th and 13th of August. Here you can get new phone connections, cancel old connections, settle disputes and know about more features of BSNL. Surprise gifts are awaiting the visitors” (a rough translation of the Malayalam announcement). I have seen a Maruti van, a mobile selling unit of BSNL phone connections, roaming the streets of Attingal. So, BSNL is waking up to the challenge posed by the private operators. In fact, their broad band connection I took a few months back is working perfectly. Compared to the old days when one has to wait for months and, sometimes, years to get a phone connection from BSNL, this is a welcome change. So whoever can visit the Town Hall on the 12th or 13th of August, go ahead and enjoy the new-found customer friendliness of our beloved BSNL.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ab?ad?b
Anonymous said…
I do not believe.
Anonymous said…
Interesting posti for me//
Anonymous said…
Thank you!!! You often have interesting posts! They put me in good spirits )